The theme for this year’s regional conference is “Achieving SDGs in Asia: Key Challenges for University-Community Engagement.” The focus of the conference will be on the following five subthemes, which have been identified at the 6th AUN USR&S Steering Committee Meeting on 17 December 2017 in UKM Bangi, Malaysia, as essential considerations for driving forward meaningful and productive engagement efforts of higher education institutions:
The Scientific Committee of the AsiaEngage 2018 cordially invite you to submit a paper. All the papers, both theoretic and practical applications, are welcome. Relevant topics include, but not limited to:
• University – Government Engagement
• University – Industry Engagement
• University – Civil Society Engagement
• University – Community Engagement
• University – International Agency Engagement
Abstract Template : Download Abstract Template (.docx)
Abstract and poster contributions in English containing original and unpublished work are encouraged to be submitted. The format of abstract and poster should be according to the guidelines available in the abstract/poster template. The submission should be through the conference submission system. Authors will have also the chance to submit a manuscript for further review for publication in national and international journals.
However, only abstract will be published in the conference abstract book.
At least one author should be registered in the conference. The scientific committee will select high quality papers and invite the authors to contribute for a special issue that will be published by the national and International Journal (indexed).
Delegate are welcome to submit manuscript after the conference for publication of the following journals.
1) Area Based Development Research Journal indexing in TCI Tier I
2) Engineering Journal Chiang Mai University indexing in TCI Tier I
1) ASR: Chiang Mai University Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities indexing in ESCI (ISI), Clarivate Analytics
2) Area Based Development Research Journal indexing in TCI Tier I
3) Journal of Community Development and Life Quality indexing in TCI Tier I (HEC)
4) ASEAN Journal of Community Engagement, indexing in Google Scholar (INDO)
5) Community University Engagement Journal indexing in TCI Tier II (MSU)
Each submitted manuscripts will be peer reviewed by at least 2 independent expert reviewers of the journals.
4th AsiaEngage Regional Conference 2018, Chiang Mai University